Sliding & Folding Doors
Sliding doors make a wonderful room divider, whether as a concealed pocket door or as part of a bi-parting configuration. The innovative style and design allow you to bring in natural light while taking up minimum space and thereby providing a feeling of spaciousness.
You can combine them with our internal fixed partitions, bringing you infinite flexibility to create a unique partition for your internal space.
Sliding doors offer an easy way to add separation and style to bathrooms, closets, bedrooms and the like. They are versatile, take up very little floor space and ideal for small or awkward spaces. Different window films can be applied to the glass to provide an element of privacy but still allow for natural light flow.
With folding doors, also called bi-folding, the doors can be folded and stacked to the side of the opening maximising the opening between the two areas.
Both sliding doors and folding doors can be used externally to enclose a patio area and thereby increase your living area. Closing the doors will provide protection from the elements but still provide a sense of spaciousness. Sliding or stacking the doors to the side of the opening will allow free movement in your entertainment and living area.
- The maximum door width for sliding is 1500mm and for folding 800mm
- The maximum door height is 3000mm
- Hillaldam top hung sliding & folding gear is used as a standard due to its robust construction and suitability.
- One, two or three track systems are available which will allow a maximum of six sliding doors.
- Different bottom guides and tracks are available depending on the application.
- Barn door track systems are also available.
- As an alternative to the 25mm “T Bars”, 16mm or 20mm flat bars can be provided.
- The standard colour is Matt Black, other colours are available on request.